- Our picnic is tomorrow, the kids will need socks to wear on the inflatables. I would also recommend pants to avoid skinning their knees.
- No jeans on Thursday because of Mass.
- We will be launching our rockets on Thursday as well (as long as it doesn’t rain), so if your child hasn’t brought in a 2 liter bottle, they will need one by then. A few people brought in extra so we’re only a few short.
- Thursday afternoon we will be going to the movie theater to celebrate all of the students that either met their AR goal this quarter or improved their reading MAP score, which is ALL of them!!! We’ll be watching Toy Story 3. The kids don’t have to pay to get in, but can bring money for the concession stand if they would like a snack. They will have the trays for $5 that include a pop, popcorn, and candy, or they can just make a regular purchase as well.
- Friday morning awards are at 9:00.
- On Friday, we will be having a small class party to celebrate our last day together in third grade. I will be picking up pizza and pop for the kids, so if your child would like pizza, please send in $3. They may also order hot lunch that day if you would prefer.
- Friday dismissal is at 12:30 and there will be NO yellow bus that day.
- Summer reading has changed this year. There is more information on the back of this sheet.
Thank you for all of your help making our businesses a success! We will be counting all of the money tomorrow and distributing the reimbursements for expenses. If there are leftover items, we will invite the 6th graders to shop tomorrow since they are gone on a field trip today.
Hi! I'm Mrs. Erickson and I am the 3rd grade teacher at St. Francis de Sales. To learn more about me, click here.