Welcome back! It is hard to believe that the summer is already over! We had such a great first day and I'm so excited for all of the adventure that awaits us this year. We got through most of the boring first day rules, expectations, and such and had time playing a game of BreakoutEDU! I was so happy to see how well the students got along and what great thinkers they are!! I'm probably more wore out than the kids, but there are a few things I want to point out.
- Don’t forget to return the green folder paperwork and maker project (paper bag from open house).
- Students may bring a snack for the morning if they need it, but it must be a piece of fruit or a veggie. We have a late lunch so they may get hungry.
- Water bottles are also allowed, filled with water only.
- Don’t forget to check your child’s agenda each night.
- Review the homework policy here.
- Gym class is tomorrow, so be sure your child dresses for gym.
- Check out our class photos page!